LIFCO Family Festival
Date: Saturday, 27 Oct 2018
Time: 10h00 - 15h00
Venue: Strubensvalley Shopping Centre
We will provide more details about the event on this page over the next couple of weeks.
FAMILY FESTIVAL INVITATION
- Stalls - please see Business Invite below to book a stall
- Secure Guided Hiking Trails - Follow the hikers into the mountain with Real-Time Camera Display
- SANBS: Know your Blood Group? Then why not find out at the South African National Blood Services Awareness table
- Use the Braai facilities at The Lakes and receive a free boerewors (and roll) to braai proudly sponsored by Spar Strubensvalley with Boxman supplying the charcoal and lighting the fires
- Wish SPAR Strubensvalley a Happy 1st Anniversary and celebrate with lots of great in-store specials
- BCI Security Awareness and K9 Display
- Antique Car and Motorbike Display
- Colouring-in competition (Ages 3-6 years old)
- Secured Kiddies Corner (Jumping Castle, Face-painting and much more)
- Trinity House Little Falls Creative Expressions (Ages 7-18 years old)
- Live Entertainment, DJ and Karaoke
- Security Cameras
- Treasure Hunts (Green Belt and Mountain) with reat Prizes to be found en route
- Historical Talk on the area
Great Prizes to be WON!!
- Win a family Holiday to Mozambique, sponsored by BCI Security
- Win a family holiday to Marloth Park (borders Kruger National Park, sponsored by Eagle’s View Guest House
- And many, many more…
Full Hiking Map available in the pamphlet below.
Parents...bring along the kids and come and experience a fun-filled day with exciting activities for the whole family. We will have a secure Kiddies Corner with lots of fun activities, such as a play corner, jumping castle, face-painting and much more to keep the kids entertained for hours.
Do you render a service or offer a product which you would like to advertise?
Then why not participate in the LIFCO Family Festival on Saturday, 27th October 2018.
There will be stalls available.
For a voluntary donation, you can book a stall at the event and promote your services and/or products.
Stalls will be secured on a First Come First Serve Basis.
Set-up Time for Stalls: 07h00 - 09h00
Breakdown Time for Stalls: 16h00 - 18h00
Please adhere to the above time slots for your booked stall.
All stalls are to provide their own Gazebos, tables, chairs etc.
You can view the layout plan shown on this page.
For more information please contact:
Marietjie on 081 811 5487
Desrae on 074 191 1598
For stall information and positioning, kindly refer to our event floor plan.
ONLY 3 STALLS LEFT! Book yours now!
More Info Coming Soon