- All information submitted via the LIFCO website will be treated as confidential. This means that if you submit any information via this website the information will only be used by LIFCO and will not be passed on to any third party unless we are permitted or required to do so by law or unless you specifically authorise us to do so.
- Information submitted via this website may not be 100% secure, unless submitted via a secure connection.
- Due to the nature of the internet, it is not possible to guarantee that information is secure. At LIFCO however, reasonable steps are taken to protect your information from misuse.
- LIFCO would like to assure you that we strive to maintain a safe and comfortable browsing experience with minimum risks to you.
- No personal information may be disclosed to suppliers and marketing agents that advertise their products and services on this website.
- LIFCO does not support or encourage and will take all reasonable measures to ensure the prohibition and removal from this web-site of all material which is or is likely to be interpreted, in LIFCO's opinion, as libellous, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, indecent, obscene or pornographic.
- The information contained on this website is intended to be, but is not guaranteed to be, complete, correct and up to date. This information is made available without any representation or warranty, either express or implied. LIFCO accepts no responsibility as to the suitability or accuracy of any information on this website. LIFCO accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions on this website.
- Copyright in respect of all works found on the website and which have been created and developed by LIFCO or on instruction for LIFCO shall vest in LIFCO.
- LIFCO accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, whether direct, indirect or consequential arising from information made available on these pages and for any actions or transactions resulting therefrom.
- Use of the website and any actions arising therefrom shall be governed in all respects by the law of the Republic of South Africa. By using this website, the user consents to the jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa in respect of all disputes.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Service.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled LIFCO.
LIFCO has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that LIFCO shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party web sites or services that you visit.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.